Darin Telecom Services
Established in 2002, Darin Telecom Services (DTS) has positioned itself as the region’s premier, full service telecom provider with a unique specialization in providing services in remote and hostile locations.
Our Passive Maintenance services for the Telecom Cell Site include.
- Comprehensive Maintenance.
- Non-Comprehensive Maintenance.
- Diesel Filling & EB Payment.
Preventive, Corrective, Routine and Breakdown Maintenance including Diesel Filling in the Cell Sites.
DTS provides DG maintenance, diesel filling, first level maintenance for DG, AMF Panel, UPS, Fire Alarm System, follow-up for alarms, order wire, battery voltage, level of distilled water in the secondary cells, battery charger, and electrical installation of the prefabs / building in case of any discrepancy report. etc.
- Preventive Maintenance services as per the SLA / SOW.
- Corrective Maintenance SLA & TTR.
- Electromechanical, air-conditioning servicing, and Overhauling in accordance with the specification by OEM / Customer.
- Breakdown Maintenance like tracking of alarms for site outages and link failures.
- Diesel filling according to the BEET PLAN to ensure the availability of HSD in the DG tank.
Preventive maintenance on the BTS and antenna system include:
- Voltage Standing Wave Ratio Measurements “VSWR” checking and rectification of reflections from connectors / jumpers / antennas.
- Connection Checks (Tightening of nuts & bolts, Cables, Isolators).
- TX/RX Calibrations.
- Checking all the BTS hardware— i.e. DXU, DRU, connection cables. and replacing if required.
- Radio Power Management.
- Validation of antenna orientations and corrections if required.
Preventive maintenance on the microwave and antenna system include:
- Transmission Change order services: Link Upgrades, change Transmission routing, etc.
- Sites Migration and re-parenting as per BSC design and Transmission Network design orders.
- Checking the RSL of M/W hubs with fine-tuning MW link if required and check connectors and cabling grounding of the antenna
- Check and maintain ODU and IDU fixation.
Our Passive Maintenance services cover the following Telecom Infrastructures:
- Power Plants.
- Diesel Generators.
- PMUs (Power Management Unit).
- Fire Alarm Systems.
- Battery Banks.
- Air Conditioners.
- Servo Stabilizers.
- Spare Parts Managed Services
- Towers / Masts / Poles.
- Earth Pits.
- Other Electrical Elements.
DTS’s Managed Network services include:
- Active Maintenance of BTS and BSC
- Network Optimization
- Capacity Management
Active Maintenance of BTS and BSCs by DTS’s operation & maintenances.
DTS provides level-1 Active O&M services like fault monitoring & management, preventive and corrective maintenance for Base Station Subsystem elements made up of BTS and BSCs. Managed Network services include the following activities:
- Troubleshooting of BTS using Online Monitoring Tool (OMT).
- Fault localization on BSS equipment (BTS / BSC) and antenna system.
- Simple repair procedures and replace faulty hardware units.
- Testing after corrective actions like test calls, test external alarms and antenna system test.
- Monitoring internal and external alarms of BTS using the OMT.
- Troubleshooting of T1/E1 link to bring site on air.
- Periodic drive testing of BTS Site.
- Verification, up-grades / replacement of cards / devices.
- Firmware / hardware modification for cards / devices locally.
- Oversee replaced units.
- Logistics and documentation support for repair & return of faulty hardware units.
- Passive maintenance 200 sites( South region)
- Passive maintenance to Data center(Basra Core)
- Passive maintenance 250 sites( Mosul & Sinjar)
- 80+ Sites ,Full Audit for microwave for Back Bone site for South routes
- 70+ Sites ,Test & analysis the microwave interference for back bone sites(South Routes for 6 & 7 GHz using spectrum devises)
- Field Maintenances(Passive & active) 900 + sites,2010 – present
- Fuel Supply for 900 + sites,2010 – present
- Passive Field Maintenances & fuel supply for 5 Core Projects
- Passive Field Maintenances & fuel supply for HQ & branch offices